Electronics & Comm. Engg.
Academic Year 2019-till date
- Donthu Ashwini, K.Tejaswini, Shaik Uzma Kowsar, Gajjela Amulya, D.Manasa, T.Navya Sree from ECE – 3/4 have WON FIRST PRIZE along with Cash award of Rs. 25000 for Project titled SMART VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT at AIKYA HACKATHON Conducted by SNIST
- 4 students from 3rd years (G.Maneesha, G.Sowmya, T.Tejaswini from ECE andS.K.Naseem from CSE) won 2nd prize worth Rs.10000 in Indian Institute of Rice research Hackathon on 9th and 10th Feb 2019.
- Sana Tabassum (17251A0421) &B.Kiranmai (17255A0401) Secured II Prize for presenting a paper on “ Single Electron Transistor” in MGIT on 15/03/2019.
- M Yamuna (16251A0492) & ChRamyaVasundhara (16251A0474) secured I Prize for presenting a paper on “Footstep Power Generation System” in MGIT on 14/03/2019.
- M Yamuna (16251A0492) & ChRamyaVasundhara (16251A0474) secured I Prize for presenting a paper on “Footstep Power Generation System” at OU on 01/03/2019.
- L Bhanu Chandrika (16251A0491) received “Best Achiever Award” for National Level Tournaments in GNITS on 15/03/2019.
- P Nikhila (15251A0454) received GNITS Excellence Award for “Outstanding Performance as an All Rounder” Award in GNITS on 16/03/2019 and “Best President Award” at Pratinandana, the Annual Rotaract Awards Ceremony on 30/06/2019.
- M. Swathi (15251A04A9) received GNITS Excellence award for “Outstanding Leadership Skills” on 16/03/2019.
- DVS Tejaswi (15251A0408) received “Best Outgoing Player Award” in GNITS on 15/03/2019.
- L Bhanu Chandrika (16251A0491) secured I Prize in “100meters run, Shotput, 400 meters Relay” and II Prize in “Disuss Throw” in GNITS on 15/03/2019.
- L Bhanu Chandrika(16251A0491) secured II Prize in “100 meters running & 200meters running” in VNR VJIET on 13/02/2019.
- 80 students got internshipsin various reputed organizations such as BHEL,BSNL, ECIL, TS TRANSCO, AICRT, Wingfotech, Artificial Cognitive Systems Pvt Ltd, AMTECH DATA SYSTEMS,South Central Railway etc.
- J.Chandini Reddy (15251A04A3) and Ch.Himaja (15251A04A2) are a part of Core Secretariat of Confluence Model United Nations 2019 held on 01/02/2019 to 03/02/2019.
- 4 students (N Yamini, B.SaiAparna, B BhavyaSree, G BhavyaSree) got ‘BEST PROJECT IDEA’ in Robotics- Expo – Part of Women in Robotics, Phase-3 which was conducted by IEEE WIE Affinity Group with a title of ‘SMARTVILLAGE’at MJCET
- S.HariChandana (15251A04B7)is the organizer for ET Campus Star 2.0 National Level Competition by ET Newspaper.
- 23 Students (M. Sai Likhitha (Top 2%), B. Shirlene Rose, B. Sridivya, M. Shalini Reddy, S. Nikhitha, R. Harshitha, D. Dharani, P. Sai Manasi, Y V SnehaPrabha, D. Laya, G. BhavyaSree, A. Gayathri, R. Anusha, K. Sai Sri Nidhi, T Meghana, , P. Sindhu , P. Amulya, L. Bhavya, P. VenkataNagalakshmi, V. Sindhu Varsha, Maanasa, G. Poojitha) successfully completed online NPTEL courses.
Academic Year 2018-2019
- TasneemBhanu Awarded 1st Prize on ‘Ones’s Right, One Vote’ in Intra College Hackathon and Prototype Development Contest held on 03/10/2018 Conducted by I-Cell at GNITS.
- DasariHarini(15251A0423)got Young Engineer Award conducted under ISTE on 15/09/2018 at GNITS.
- Ch.Himaja(15251A04A2)received ‘Star Of The Batch’ award by HPES Summer Training Nodal Center.
- N.Yamini(1725-416)&B. Sai Aparna(1725-420) won the I & IIIPrize in Paper Presentation contestat CBIT and VNRVJIET on the topic “Blue Eyes Technology”.
- 110 students of 3rd year are undergoing training in embedded systems/IoT for two semester by Smart Bridge Education Services
- 130 students of 2nd year are undergoing coding training by Hebeon in C,C++,Java,Python .
- 110 students with 130 offers placed in top MNCs, 2 M.Tech students placed in Infosys with pay package 4.1 LPA.
- D.Swathi 3rd year ECE student got NrityaSiromani award in Nrityamala Academy on the occasion of Nrityapaasana on 1-1-2019 in Ravindrabharathi. This student also qualified for the 2nd round conducted by ‘ Engineer Hackathon’, Dept of Sceience and Technology and Texas Instruments .She also (along with CSE students) won first prize in VNRVJIET Hackathon worth Rs.50,000.
- 17 Studentshave participated in Paper/ Poster Presentations at various colleges.
- 28 studentshave attended workshops on IOT, 5G Networks, Voice Controlled ARM, Artificial Intelligence with Machine Learning and Robotics during June to Oct 2018.
- 21 students have participated in Hackathons,9 of them got prizes.
- Seven Hackathon Achievements from our Students. Details.
- Ms. M.Swathi(15251A04A9) was selected as ‘Challenger’, in Economic Times Campus star 2017-18, a National level competition conducted by Economic Times News Paper to identify the smartest and brightest Engineers in India.
- G.SumitraPriyamvada (10251A0415) scored Rank 679 in GATE-18.
- J Chandini Reddy (15251A04A3) received 1st prize in Paper Presentation titled “Effects of Artificial Intelligence on Employment & Economy” held at IIT Delhi from 23/02/18 to 26/02/18.
- B Sri SahithiIyengar (15251A0491) participated in Dakshin Dance Festival and received “Naatyamanorama Award” which was held at NTR Kalamandiram on 14/07/18.
- ChSureeshma (15321A04F8) received 1st prize in Business Quiz held at Osmania University on 10/03/2018.
- B Archana (16255A0433) received 2nd prize in Badminton held at Govt. Polytechnic college on 26/01/18. G Tejasree (16251A04D6) received 1st prize in Throw Ball competition held at Anurag Group of Institutions on 06/01/18 and received 1st prize in Throw Ball competition held at SNIST from 11/09/18 to 16/09/18.
- Miss G. Sneha of IV B.Tech ECE-B got 1st prize for her mini-project on “Automatic Door using PIR sensor” by Engg. Staff College India(ESCI), Hyderabad.
Academic Year 2017-2018
- Lakshmi Sravya obtained GATE Rank of 552 received Rs.1000 cash award from GNITS for 2010-14 batch.
- K.NagaBhavyaJyothi (12251A0422) scored 691 in GATE-16 and joined in IIT Mumbai for pursuing M.Tech.
- Chethi Reddy Veena(12251A04D1) got 26th Rank in TSPGCET-16
- E.Bhargavi (14251D3805) of M.Tech got Xilinx internship of Rs:20,000 per month and Manogna Reddy K (14251D3811) of M.Techgot is Avaya pvt. Ltd internship of Rs:15,000 per month stepind.
- SravyaPrabhala(1225A04G3) got merit award from BTBP for scoring highest marks in Image Processing subject.
- Bangiri Sri SahithiIyengar(15251A0491) is listed in “Genius Book of Records” and “Wonder Book of Records) for her outstanding classical dance performance.
Academic Year 2016-2017
- K.Sahithi won first prize in paper presentation on 12/1/2016 conducted by JNTUH Techkrithi
- Some of the Students scores in GATE 2016 exam are K Naga Bhavya Jyothi(Score:691), V.Vyshnavi (Score: 643), C.Charitha (Score:553), Ivy Albi (Score:461), R.Nikhila (Score: 456), S.Sindhura (411 Gate 2016), T.Sowmya (Score:364), G.Padmaathi (Score:273), M.J.Vijitha Bai (Score:252), C.Veena (Score:393)
- Two of our students secured PGCET ranks in 2016( C.Veena (Rank-26 TS PGCET June-16), (MD Meraj Rank-994 TS PGCET June-16))
- 5 M.Tech students of Batch (2013-15 ) got internship in companies Xilinx and i-Bot controls with stipend.
Academic Year 2015-2016
- D.RamyaSree, ,M.Tech got placed in Xilinx with a Salary of 10 lakhs per annum as an appreciation for her outstanding work during the tenure of her internship.
- H.Fathima, C.Madhurima, G.Pratyusha, K.Sahithiee Presented various papers at CBIT, JNTUH, MGIT,Vardhaman Engineering College and received 1st prizes.
- MeghanaGowni of III B.Tech(H.T No.:13251A0475) was recognized by JNTUH MUN(Model United Nations) as a distinguished representative and quoted as “Executive Board as Vice Chair” out of many delegates participated across the world in “GENERAL ASSEMBLY JNTUH MUN” held from 22/01/16 to 24/01/16.
- Four articles were published in All India seminar on “ICT IN SPACE, DEFENCE, AND INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS” from 10th to 11th July conducted by The Institute of Engineers, Andhra Prasad State Centre, Hyderabad.
- III.B. Tech., students worked on latest technologies of Electronic Industry on ‘Rasp berry pi’ in Linux environment and developed applications of “Bluetooth protocol stack and Near field Communication(NFC)” and showcased to Xilinx.
Academic Year 2014-2015
- Ms. Krishna Mythili , passed out student got “Best outgoing student” award for academic year 2014-15.
- G.Anusha ,M.Tech of 2013-14 batch student got internship in Xilinx
- Two of the students (V.KrishnaMythili and Mahati Kakarla) achieved highest package of 8.25 Lacs per annum by SAP labs