CAREER GUIDANCE CELL
The objective of career guidance cell is to prepare students to have a greater understanding of educational and career opportunities in making career choices.
- To gain an understanding of your own interests, abilities, aptitudes, and strengths.
- To evaluate their own strengths and to build on their own areas for development.
- To understand and develop the skills that are required to be successful in their future pathway.
- To provide students with a comprehensive understanding of opportunities at key transition points and translate these effectively into appropriate decisions and actions.
- To develop a career and educational plan relevant to their individual interest, abilities, aptitudes, and goals.
In campus training provided for students
- GRE Classes are conducted for III B.Tech for a duration of 3 months by Manya Princeton Review, Hyderabad.
- GATE coaching for II B.Tech is conducted by T.I.M.E., Hyderabad for a duration of one year.
- CIVIL SERVICE coaching by Deeksha Academy as an ongoing process.
Assistant professor, CSE
040-23565648 Extn – 319