G. Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science (for women), well known as GNITS is established by Shri (late) G Pulla Reddy & Smt. (late) G. Narayanamma in 1997 to leverage ‘education’ as a means of ‘empowerment’ of women. Shri G Pulla Reddy, known across India and abroad for his quality of sweets, was a man of uncompromising quality and vision. His deep concern and strong conviction for the welfare of the society led to the establishment of G. Pulla Reddy Charities Trust in 1977 with the motto of rendering service to the society. The Charities Trust sponsors and manages several Public Service Institutions, Educational Institutions, Respite Homes and Organizations that uphold the Indian Culture, Tradition and Values.
Institutes managed by M/s G.PULLA REDDY CHARITIES TRUST:
The trust runs a number of educational institutions both at Hyderabad and Kurnool under the Chairmanship of Sri P.Subba Reddy and other trustee members of G.Pulla Reddy Charities Trust.
Following are the various Institutions started and managed by the trust
1. G.Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool.
2. G.Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad.
3. G.Pulla Reddy Degree & PG College, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad.
4. G.Pulla Reddy Junior College, Abids, Hyderabad.
5. G.Pulla Reddy High School, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad.
6. G.Pulla Reddy Memorial School, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad.
7. G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic, Kurnool
8. G.Narayanamma High School, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad
9. G.Narayanamma Hospital, Gokavaram, Atmakuru Taluk, Kurnool
10. G.Narayanamma Pulla Reddy Respite Home for Mentally Retarded Women, Kurnool.
11. Vignana Peetham (Orphanage), Kurnool
12. Samskruta Basha Prachara Samithi, Nampally Station Road, Hyderabad.
13. G.Pulla Reddy Dental College & Hospital at Kurnool