- 100% ratified faculty and 80% retention
- Consistently 80% and above pass percentage
- More than 60% Placements in last 3 years.
- National Conference was Conducted in 2016 and a Workshop in association with Infosys
- Industry Interaction – Infosys, JPMC, APPLE
- College - website
- NPTEL Server Maintenance
- Internet Lab, Firewall and Wi-Fi Maintenance
- Accredited by NBA from 2007 – 2010 and Re-accredited from 2017-2020
- Accredited by NACC from 2013-2019
- 5 Doctorates. 10 are Pursuing
- Average Experience : 8Yrs
- 100 Paper Publications in last 5 Years
- Alumni placed in TOP IT Companies.
- Highest Package of Rs.10 Lakhs offered to R.Nirmala by DBS Asia Hub 2, in 2017
- 4 Students of 2012 Batch got Consolation Prize of Rs.5000/- for the Project Title Student Analyzo Meter by Anveshana, Agastya International Foundation..
- Ms. V. Shravya of III B.Tech secured 2nd Rank in the Second Edition of Hyderabad’s Best Coder conducted by Being Zero and Department of Computer Science, JNTUH
Ms. Shravani, 08251A12C2 and Ms.S.Kavya, 08251A12A3 got II Prize for their project GETROID at the Project Expo, QUEST 2012 conducted at JNTU, Hyderabad. Among all the projects received by JNTUH in Computer Science & Engg., and Information Technology, our IT students project is awarded with II Prize, is one of the prestigious achievement of our students.
An Android Application was developed by Ms.Divya Sri Kaza of IV B.Tech which helps to estimate the electricity bill of a user. This app lets you estimate in two ways: (A) Electric Meter Reading - Enter the meter reading and get the bill estimate. This does not include FSA charges. (B) Each Appliance - Estimate the energy consumption and cost to operate an appliance. It is applicable for domestic usage only and is as per Indian (AP) Electricity tariff wef June 2014.