Vision & Mission
Electronics & Telematics Engineering
Imparting quality technical education in the field of Electronics and Telematics Engineering for women empowerment .
- To emerge as a Centre of Academic Excellence in Electronics and Telematics Engineering to face the challenges in the field of information and communication technologies .
- To create the Educational Environment which enables the students for life long learning.
- Imparting value based education for women empowerment.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
1. Graduates will excel in professional careers in Industry and academics that fulfill the needs of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
2. Graduates will be able to work with advanced technologies relevant to Electronics and Telematics Engineering.
3. Graduates will be able to work in diversified teams of multidisciplinary environment to gain engineering breadth.
4. Graduates will exhibit all-round education that includes communication skills, ability to work well in a team, an awareness of ethical values and to engage in lifelong learning.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
PO-1 Ability to apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, electronics and communication to conceptualize solutions to complex engineering problems.
PO-2 Ability to Identify, formulate and analyze in Engineering domains using first principles of basic sciences and engineering sciences.
PO-3 Ability to design and realize solutions for complex engineering problems with applicable considerations.
PO-4 Ability to support investigations of Research based knowledge including literature survey, design of experiments, data analysis and data interpretation leading to valid conclusions.
PO-5 Ability to choose modern Engineering tools and resources for Electronics & communication engineering problems and their applications
PO-6 Ability to identify and assess societal, safety and legal issues using contextual knowledge and develop potential to assume consequent responsibilities during engineering practice.
PO-7 Ability to recognize the impact of electronics and telematics engineering domain in societal and environmental contexts and demonstrate knowledge and need for sustainable development.
PO-8 Ability to apply ethical principles and practice professional ethics.
PO-9 Ability to function effectively either as an individual or as a member/leader within diversified and multidisciplinary teams.
PO-10 Ability to communicate on engineering activities understandably, among stake holders and society at large through effective reports, design documentation and effective presentations.
PO-11 Ability to demonstrate the knowledge of engineering and apply project management principles to manage projects in multidisciplinary environments as a member and leader in a team.
PO-12 Ability to identify and engage in self-learning in the context of technological changes.
Program Specific Objectives (PSO’s)
PSO1 Graduates will be able to analyze and design telecommunication networks with applicable consideration.
PSO2 Graduates will gain technical knowledge with necessary aptitude and soft skills to work in the ICT industry.